Websites for Businesses
Focus-Films provides one of the most cost effective solutions for promoting your business online through your own website. We have considerable experience in developing WordPress which is a CMS solution for your website.
Our rates are highly competitive and we can guarantee to beat any other quote for your business website. If you receive a quote that beats ours, we will automatically match the quote, and then provide a 10% discount on the final price (excludes domain registration and web hosting costs).
The advantages of taking out our web site design package includes:
- Website Design & Creation starting from £600
- Technical Support, if you have a technical issue with your site or hosting, our staff will provide you with support for a small monthly retainer fee of £50.
- Free training provided from experts, so you can rest assured that you will have all the support and knowledge you require for keeping your site up to date.
- If you do not have time to keep your site up to date, we can do that for you at a very low cost, we do not charge excessive fees for updating your site, or adding new content.
- You are in full control over your website which is backed by our technical support which can be reached via email, telephone and skype from 9:00am until 11pm, 7 days a week. Do you know any other company that provides free technical web support in the evenings?
Web Hosting & Domain Registration
We take the hassle out of finding a registrar and web host. We can set-up all your hosting requirements, which includes the following features:
- .co.uk domain names for only £5 per year
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- cPanel Control Panel
- Host unlimited Add-on Domains
- Host Unlimited Sub-Domains
- Host Unlimited Parking Domains
- POP3 E-mail Access
- Forwarding Addresses
- Website visitor Statistics
- 100 MySQL 5.0 Databases
- PHP 5 Enabled
- Custom Error Pages
- Dreamweaver and FrontPage Support
- FTP Access
All this for only £100 per year (domain name included)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you build me a 3 page website containing a contact page and a list of services?
Yes, we can, but we advise all clients to go for a larger site, as content is king (ie, the more content you have usually guarantees a better listing in the Search Engines), also a very small site is harder to find and get a decent listing, therefore your SEO budget would need to be increased to ensure you are getting the traffic you require. Therefore spending just that little extra on your site can reduce your SEO costs.
- How can I increase traffic to my site?
We can integrate your site to use social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter to help increase the visibility of your site, which is very cost effective. Also we integrate your site to use Social Bookmarking technologies, which allow your site visitors and customers to promote your site for you with ease.
- Should I get a static website or an interactive website?
We can build you a static web site or an interactive web site, yet we encourage all our customers to opt for the interactive site, as this allows you to easily update the website yourself or get us to update the website which takes less time than a static website. A static web site may be cheaper initially, however to update the site requires someone with coding knowledge to update the site and this can be more costly to your business in the long run to keep up to date.
We have succesfully completed a range of online projects for a wide range of clientele, including Maintenance companies, business to business, park home industries and much more. If you would like to use our services please contact us with details about your project, or view our online web portfolio.